Revocation right for consumers
(A ‘consumer’ is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities.)
Instructions for revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without specifying any reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days with effect from the day,
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the products, provided you had ordered one or more products within the scope of a standard order and this/these product/products is/are delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last product, provided you had ordered several products within the scope of a standard order and these products are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last part delivery or the last unit, provided you had ordered a product, which is delivered in several part deliveries or units;
In order to exercise your revocation right, you must inform us (Jörg Künstler, Am Weidig 1, 07318 Saalfeld, ) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent via post, fax or email). You can use the enclosed specimen revocation form for this, which however is not mandatory.
In order to safeguard the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall repay all the payments, which we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs, which arise from that fact that you selected a form of delivery other than the most reasonable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification about the revocation of this contract from you. We use the same means of payment, which you had originally used during the original transaction, for this repayment unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; you will not be charged any fees owing to this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until the products are returned to us or until you have furnished evidence that you have sent the products back to us, depending on whichever is earlier.
You must return or transfer the products to us immediately and, in any case, at the latest within fourteen days with effect from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is maintained if you send the products before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline.
You bear the direct costs for returning the products.
You must pay for any depreciation of the products only if this depreciation can be attributed to any handling with you that was not necessary for checking the condition, features and functionality of the products.
Criteria for exclusion or expiry
The revocation right is not available for contracts
- for delivery of products, which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacturing an individual selection or stipulation by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer;
- for delivery of products, which can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would be exceeded quickly;
- for delivery of alcoholic drinks, whose price was agreed at the time of concluding the contract, which however can be delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose current value depends on the fluctuations in the market, on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
- for delivery of sealed products, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after the delivery;
- for delivery of products if they have been mixed inseparably with other goods after the delivery, owing to their condition;
- for delivery of sound or video recording or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after the delivery.
Specimen - revocation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill up this form and send it back to us.)
- To Jörg Künstler, Am Weidig 1, 07318 Saalfeld, :
- I/we (*) herewith revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) regarding the purchase of the following products (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of a notification on paper)
(*) Cross out the incorrect option.
The purchase takes place on German soil, comes from Germany, therefore applies to buyers German law.
Jurisdiction is Germany.This is the German legal texts.
They were only translated for the purpose of communication.
The purchase takes place on German soil, comes from Germany, therefore applies to buyers German law. Jurisdiction is Germany.This is the German legal texts. They were only translated for the purpose of communication.
Statutory right of withdrawal/Withdrawal Form
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes that neither predominantly can be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.)
Cancellation terms Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw within fourteen days without giving a reason this contract. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date,
Taken to buy, or a representative of your third party other than the carrier, the goods in possession have or has, if you have ordered one or more products in a single order and this is delivered uniformly or be;
To buy, or a representative of your third party other than the carrier and the final goods in possession have taken or, in cases where you have ordered several products under a single order and these are supplied separately;
To buy, or a representative of your third party other than the carrier, the last partial shipment or the took last piece in possession of or has, if you have ordered a product which is in several Lots or pieces will be delivered;
In order to exercise your statutory right of withdrawal, you must notify us
(Jörg Künstler, Fraunhoferstr. 5 04178 Leipzig, firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this Contract in a clear declaration (e.g. by sending a letter by mail, fax or email). You may use the withdrawal form attached for this purpose; however, it is not obligatory that you do so.
The withdrawal deadline shall be deemed to be met if you have sent the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the deadline.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this Contract, we must reimburse you for any payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (excluding the additional costs incurred if you have selected a different type of delivery to the cheapest standard delivery option offered by us) without delay, but no later than fourteen (14) days after the day on which we receive the notice of your withdrawal from this Contract. We will use the same payment method you used for the original transaction in order to reimburse you unless otherwise expressly agreed; under no circumstances will you be charged a fee for this refund. We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and no later than fourteen (14) days from the date on which you notify us of your withdrawal from this Contract. The deadline is deemed to be met if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline. We shall bear the costs of returning the goods.
You will only be liable for any diminished value of the goods if this loss in value is attributable to any use or handling of the goods which is not deemed necessary in order to
verify the condition, features and functioning of the goods.
Exclusions from the statutory right of withdrawal
The right does not apply to contracts
The supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or Determination by the consumer is significantly or uniquely personal to the needs of Consumer tailored;
The supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly;
The supply of alcoholic beverages, the price has been agreed in the contract, but not earlier than 30 days can be delivered after conclusion of the contract and the current value of fluctuations in the market
depends on the entrepreneur's control;
The supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in contracts
The supply of sealed goods which are not based on health or hygiene for are suitable return when their unsealed after delivery;
The supply of goods when after delivery because of its nature inseparable from other Goods were mixed;
The supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the Unsealed after delivery.
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
At Jörg Künstler, Fraunhoferstr. 5, 04178 Leipzig:
Hereby give notice (s) I / We (*) withdraw from my / our (*) of purchase of the following goods:
the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name / consumer (s)
Address of the / consumer (s)
Signature of / consumer (s) (only with message on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.